We’re so confident that you’ll find Dottabot useful that we offer a 30-day money-back guarantee.
If you’re unsatisfied with your purchase, let us know, transfer the license-token back to us, and you’ll be refunded your entire purchase price (USD pegged, not including gas fees).
Some restrictions apply, which we discuss below.
To qualify for a refund:
- Only original buyers may request a refund. We will not issue refunds if the token has been transferred to another address.
- You must transfer the license-token back to us.
- You must request the refund and transfer the token to us within 30 days of the original purchase.
- Promotional, Sold-at-auction, or non-subscription tokens do not fall under this money-back guarantee.
- Only subscription-based license-tokens may be refunded.
- The refund will be sent in ETH, via the Ethereum network.
- The refund amount in ETH will be calculated as equivalent to the original purchase price pegged to USD, with the exchange rate being the average of the daily open and close as listed on Coinmarketcap.
- We will not refund any gas fees.
- We will only return the funds to the original purchase address.
- This guarantee applies to first-time, primary users of Dottabot only. Resellers, distributers, and “squatters” do not qualify for this guarantee.
- If we believe the requester is attempting to defraud or acting in bad faith, Dotta, LLC reserves the right to deny a refund request, to be determined at our sole discretion.
- The guarantee and refund amount apply to original purchase price only. As stated in our terms of service, it does not include any losses, trading or otherwise, that may occur as a result of the use of the software.
Requesting a Refund
The steps for requesting a refund can be found here.